RealEstateCoach.com is putting together an amazing Webinar this Thursday February 28, 2013 on the effective use of an iPad in real estate. This is one event you don’t want to miss, from Garry and Krisstina Wise from the Good Life Team, hosted by acclaimed real estate coach and syndicated columnist Bernice Ross.
This webinar will not only go over strategies but will actually train you on how to use the iPad for converting more listing leads for your business. So we think every one of our members on ListedBy who deals with buying and selling real estate professionally can greatly benefit from this session.
Why the Good Life Team? Inman News named The Good Life Team as the most innovative brokerage in the United States in 2010. They were also selected by Apple Computer as their spokespeople for how to use the iPad in the real estate industry.
Sign up at Ipad Listing Productivity Webinar.
Need more information? >>>>>
WOW Inman News was the best that we have seen yet with some great moments and great feedback for ListedBy from users and some of the top industry pros!
Also never a bad thing to get to play a bit in NYC!
- As my esteemed colleague noted, the industry is taking more and more of the home buying process online and seems to be a real drive towards completing transactions online and eliminating the paperwork nonsense that we have dealt with for so long. This obviously was a big part of why we founded the ListedBy.com site. To allow users to not only research homes online but actually buy homes online, and we are excited to be a part of that for the industry as a whole. Ideally we would like to incorporate a paperless system into our site that would perhaps make it even easier for our users to not only submit offers on homes online but actually complete the transaction. Who knows, we might have made a partnership for that at this event.=)
- NYC is enjoyable and one heck of a place to go, but those stories that you hear about the airport at JFK are all true!
- It was a pleasure for me to get to chat with a couple of industry rockstars in particular that had some sentimental value for me. Won’t state their names as don’t have authorization to, but one CEO in particular still owns the site where I bought my first Detroit, MI property online that to some extent started the whole idea for creating the ListedBy site. It was great to chat with someone of his caliber for an hour and hear he actually really liked the concept of our site! Also, great to see a few good friends and partners like Bill from Revestor, the boys from NuOffer, my main man Hector from Trycera (All great companies to check out) and many more.
- We REALLY got some positive comments from a lot of the industry’s top agents about the website and saw that they really love the ability that ListedBy allows for them to have direct offers from the buyers, which allows them the opportunity to double their commissions by representing both parties. Also, agents and users all loved the new and improved page for service providers where you can search services for free like you would on a servicemagic.com and other similar websites, but with us of course it is all for real estate management and purchases.
- We once again had a helicopter to give away to one lucky user. Roger always tries to get it out of the box and fly it around, which sometimes results in the police being called. Luckily I was there to save him from himself! Another personal note highlight for me is that we got to have a great dinner with a killer view of the city with my big guy Roger. It was nice to have a moment like that with a great business partner and friend to look at where we have come and where we hope to go with the site as we continue to grow. As we all know, running startups and really any business has ups and downs, and takes a certain level of dedication. So moments like that, events like NAR Orlando and this one are really a big part of what makes it so enjoyable and rewarding, and why I am so thankful to all of you for using the site and allowing us to keeping putting out those 15 hour days to try and get better all the time.
To clarify, the gentleman noted in the photo there is Hector from Trycera, not Roger.
All in all it was exceptional and we look forward to being a part of many more events like this one in the future and hopefully seeing some of you there also. Who knows, you might win a helicopter, or even better, private dinner with me and Roger!
In a previous post we outlined eleven benefits to ‘selling’ property at auction, the least of which is that buyers are ready to transact, financing or cash already in hand.
Bernice Ross in her article for INMAN News offered more details, and discussed the benefits of not just selling, but also buying property at auction. The piece rightly suggests Realtors should consider talking to their clients about buying at auction. Here are some key benefits.
“In terms of benefits to the buyer:
- Smart investments are made as properties are usually purchased at fair market value through competitive bidding.
- The buyer knows the seller is committed to sell.
- In multi-property auctions, the buyer sees many offerings in the same place at the same time.
- Buyers determine the purchase price.
- Auctions eliminate long negotiation periods.
- Auctions reduce time to purchase property.
- Purchasing and closing dates are known.
- Buyers know they are competing fairly and on the same terms as all other buyers.
- Buyers receive comprehensive information on property via due diligence packet.
Because many auction models actually highlight working with a Realtor, this can be one of the quickest ways to earn a commission.”
National real estate coach and syndicated columnist Bernice Ross explained some of the various real estate auction types in a recent article on INMAN News, and highlighted some key benefits for sellers, drawn from NAR’s website, Realtor.org. The article also encourages Realtors to discuss auctions with their clients, as a means to list and sell their home.
Considering that the term ‘auction’ means ‘to augment,’ as in price appreciation, plus the advent of fee-free auctions brought forward by ListedBy.com, the shift towards auctioning property as a primary means to list and sell homes for both agent represented property and ‘for sale by owner’ assets, is just beginning.
Takes the seller out of the negotiation process. Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility.