Steve Jobs Top 12 Inspirational Quotes Of All-Time
Many of you that are members of the site and in real estate in general are entrepreneurs and many of you fellow entrepreneurs likely are fans of the late great Steve Jobs like I am. Jobs took outside the box thinking to a new level and literally changed the world we all know today. Here are a few of his more famous quotes to brighten your day and hopefully you find them as enjoyable as we do at ListedBy.com! Comments, opinions and even some other favorite quotes of your own are much appreciated!
1) “It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” CLICK HERE TO TWEET
2) “Simple can be harder than complex. You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” CLICK HERE TO TWEET THIS
4) “When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will ever see it. You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”
10) “Getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.”
13) “My model for business is The Beatles. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.”
Reference Dan Lyons